Sunday, September 27, 2009

Just one of the many reasons I love Dennis


Life as of late has been great, but busy to say the least and Saturdays are my only day to play catch up at home. Yesterday was no exception to this as I had a HUGE list of things I wanted to get done that was triple the size of what was humanly possible.
So Dennis and I went through the day trying to get as much done as possible but then 6:00 rolled around, which meant time for the General Relief Society Broadcast, and I still had a giant list of things I wanted to get done. But alas, some Spiritual nourishment was more important and so off I went with no hope of catching up. Less than 2 hours later I headed home on a Spiritual high to find that Dennis had...
Finished prepping and painting my door
Put together all 4 of my new IKEA boxes
Vacuumed my apartment
Washed and cleaned out the car
Done my dishes (I don't have a dishwasher either!)
AND
Washed and dried all my laundry!
He was sweaty from trying to get it all done before I got home, and I was almost moved to tears. So so so so so sweet. Thanks Dennis. You are the best (to be read with a Nacho Libre accent for emphasis).

7 comments:

  1. Ugh! I just had a super long comment and I think I deleted it! Ahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's attempt #2...

    I totally read your blog every time you post and then re-read it at least twice. Not sure why, may be the swelling of jealousy, happiness, and cousinly love I feel, or maybe just heartburn and blurry eyes. Maybe it's an attempt at a random telepathic communication with you to convey my jealousy, happiness, and cousinly love for you and this crazy, cool live your living so far away. I totally miss you and Kaitlin and wish that we lived close enough to occasionally participate in your crazy, cool life. You so deserve all the good things that are happening to you/for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about changing that 'live your living' to life. I hate spelling errors! And that I totally overuse the word totally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his guts as well...he's everything you deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love his guts too... ALL OF THEM ;)... he's a good boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HE IS MY BABY. I LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART! Dad.

    ReplyDelete