Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Casa!

So here is a little taste of what my studio apartments looks like.

This is the outside of it. Charming right? Word on the street is that it was a polygamist's house. I'm not sure if that's valid cause the dates don't seem to jive, but it would make sense structurally. It looks like a normal house from the outside, and the bottom floor is like a normal home, but the side and upstairs have little studio apartments in them with their own kitchens and bathrooms. Mine is the smallest, so I guess that makes me the newest, least preferred wife :)

So speaking of the bathroom.... Did I mention it's microscopic? Please see pic below.



I think the picture speaks for itself. Needless to say, we sit sideways.

3 comments:

  1. oh my heck that bathroom is wayyyyy too small! bah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...hilarious!!! Is your sister living with you? A sister-wife?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I commented on this post! Even though you told me what the bathroom was like, nothing could have prepared me for that totally rockin' set-up!

    ReplyDelete