Thursday, October 15, 2009

Viva Las Vegas

This past weekend Dennis and I took a much needed trip to Vegas! And no it wasn't for the BYU vs. UNLV game. We actually went to visit his family. Yes, Dennis grew up in Sin City, Henderson to be exact. While there we spent some quality time with his parents and sister and her adorable family, watching Alexis' soccer game, playing puzzles, and rockin' out to Rock Band for several hours...

We also took a quick trip down to the strip to check out the Bellagio Gardens and watch one of these shows.


Bellagio Conservatory

I also got the chance to learn a lot about baby/adolescent Dennis. I learned that he is an Eagle Scout, that he graduated with honors from Green Valley High and that he looked like the kid from the wonder years when he was little. Needless to say I got to see a lot of pictures like these ones, and I got to hear lot's of hilarious stories. Good Times. Loved it.


5 comments:

  1. That family picture? Ya, I think my dad has that shirt Dennis is wearing. And jealous is all I can think about when reading you were in Vegas and I was working at the crappiest store on the planet filled with people who don't takes baths...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachael you work at Wal-Mart?!? now that you mention the shirts, I noticed that all of my shirts in these pictures are top notch. unmatched taste....;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was wanderful to have you an Dennis home, we enjoy every moment! Thank you!!!!Love Lidia

    ReplyDelete
  4. He totally looks like the wonder years boy!

    Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.(said with a sigh) I am so sad I didn't get to hang out with you at all! The Halloween Store ruins everything.

    And Dennis, top notch? That is quite the stretch my friend...

    ReplyDelete