Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Good Weird Bad

I'm officially back in Utah... it has been weird, but good.
Weird:
-My favorite Mexican Restaurant (Las Torascas) has been changed to "NOW Nails!"
- At any hour of the day you will see slews of people running...
- We have no TV
- I'm now BFF's with the ex's brothers' ex.... which really deserves a post all it's own

Good:
-Roommates are awesome, they are clean and love Gilly just as much as I do!
- Dennis is here to keep me company and take me on adventures
- School is easy.

Bad:
- I DON'T HAVE A JOB!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What happened to your job? If I'm not mistaken, you had one lined up before you left, right?

    I'm sooooo glad that you've got a blog again. It will be fun to keep up with you this way!

    BTW- Your pics of/on your hike are fantastic. You seriously look great-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turns out they won't need me till the fall! Hopefully I'll find something this week.

    ReplyDelete