Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tru Wuv


Normally when I leave my apartment, even though it's winter, I turn off the heat to try and save a few dollars. This means, that when I come home, my humble little abode is pretty darn cold and takes a while to warm up. Yesterday was no exception, except this time when Dennis and I got there, I had to "use the potty". Needless to say I was trying to avoid having to, because I knew the toilet seat would be FREEZING! So after awkwardly dancing around the apartment for a bit, Dennis asked what in the world I was doing and I filled him in on the frozen toilet dilemma, then when about straightening the kitchen. Moments later I came back into the other room to find Dennis blow drying my toilet seat. If that isn't love, I don't know what is!

2 comments:

  1. Dennis is awesome! Cold toilets aren't fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know what to say....How sweet? That is so inventive? You are probably the first person to do that? So resourceful?

    ReplyDelete