Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fall Festivities Round #4

Most of you have probably already seen these pics on my facebook page, but I just couldn't resist putting them up here too.

I've never had the chance to do the whole "dress up as a couple" thing at Halloween, so when I asked Dennis if he'd like to go out all with a costume, and he whole heartedly said yes, I was pretty excited.

This is what we came up with. We were pretty proud of how realistic they turned out. We even had several people ask to take their picture with us that night, and heard lot's of great comments like "Wow, he even has the CHIN to be popeye!". When we finally got home, we felt fully prepared for a career at Disney.



1 comment:

  1. Not all of us facebook, so thank you so much for blogging them too! You guys look AMAZING. Hands down, the best I saw all year.

    ReplyDelete