Monday, February 14, 2011

To My Sweetie Maleetie


If you weren't convinced I was head over heels before, just read this post. He's a real keeper.



The Little Things I Adore


1. I may be the most fidgety person in the whole wide world. It seriously takes me at LEAST 5 minutes of wiggling before I get comfy, and even then, that doesn't last long before I need to scratch an itch, re-position my clothes, move my legs, etc... You'd think laying in the same bed as an intermittent human earthquake would be outrageously annoying, (I often annoy myself) but not to Dennis! After so long, it seems he hardly even notices! I lucked out on that one.


2. Even though Dennis works in Kennewick, and I work all the way over the big river, he still goes out of his way to take me out on weekly lunch dates. I love that mid-day hour with my hubby.


3. Dennis and I currently team teach Sunday School at church, and I gotta say, I LOVE his lessons and the kids love them too. He wins.


4. I love, love, love, love watching him with the babies in our life. I think most of them prefer him to me! Well, the nephews at least. Delmer can't get enough of him, and snuggles with him every time he comes over.


5. He is a go getter. This may not seem like a big deal, but I LOVE how he's not afraid to call people that he doesn't know and make contact with strangers and figure out crazy business stuff and all that businessy type stuff that overwhelms my mind.


6. I adore how everyday, before he comes home, he calls me to let me know he's coming home. Ok, see ya in 5 minutes. SOOOoooo cute.


7. Dennis and I often get ready at the same time in the morning. And let me tell you, those mornings are the best because they are usually accompanied by Dennis getting down to classic 90's Rap Songs. Boom I got your Boyfriend.


8. He will be the best daddy ever. Please don't read to much into this, I'm not pregnant, I'm just saying that he will be amazing and can't wait to see him hold our little ones in his rippling biceps! ;)



9. He's musical!! Every week he not only sings in Church, but attends Ward Choir with me. Now if that isn't love, I dont' know what is!


10. He may not eat leftovers, but at least he's adventurous enough to try new places, though they may not always be the best choice.


I love you babe, always and forever.
Feliz Día de San Valentín!



2 comments:

  1. Awe, so sweet you two! I love that you guys have great taste in music! Maybe we can rock out some time. Danielle, I'm so glad to see your life took an awesome turn, and you have all the mushy gushy stuff to write about. You totally deserve it. And don't take this the wrong way, but I'm pretty sure we are bed twins....Happy Valentines Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks babe! love you forever and ever!!

    ReplyDelete