Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Photo Wall



It's been almost 4 months now since we got married. So I figured it's probably about time to post the wedding pics! We were so pleased with how they turned out, thanks to our awesome photographer and friend, Tiffany Parrish. You win Tiffany. These rock.
I decided to start off with what are in my opinion, the most fun; The Picture Wall (which was so amazingly handcrafted by my Father in law David!). So scroll through them and check them out. If you came to our wedding, chances are you are in one of these pics!
PS: the people in the real frames are some of Dennis' Grandparents, so cool huh?!




































5 comments:

  1. Those turned out so cute!!! I might have to bug you for a copy of some next time I see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! Corbin's wife's mom had us put together a picture wall for their California reception. It is such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were at your wedding, and your right, they turned out so cute! So happy that you guys are married.

    ReplyDelete