Saturday, April 17, 2010

Vintage Bridals

HOORAY!! We're finally hitched and enjoying a lovely week in Oahu. Now that all is said and done, there is so much to blog about! I think Bridals would be the best place to start, seeing as thought they're the only pics I have access to right now.

So I was lucky enough to have the talented Laurie Hite take my bridals. We went all over Provo searching for cool spots and even recruited Kaitlin's help in order to get "natural laughing" pictures. She was cracking me up as only Kaitlin can. I LOVE how they turned out and can't wait to see more of them. Here's what she's given me so far.





















6 comments:

  1. B E A U T I F U L !!!! Nice job Laurie!! Always fun when you have such a gorgeous client to shoot. Your stunning Daniela. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, so, so lovely! love the dress, love the hat, love the bouquet, love YOU! You are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them! I wish, wish, wish I could have been there! Sarah said you were beautiful. Can't wait to see you. Will you please email me or post when you will be in the tri-citites and for how long, and when you have time to hang out with me. You have so much to tell me about!! I can't wait to hear all about it! Pictures 6 and 7 are my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again, your AMAZING! Your dress/veil/hair/face is stunning! I can't wait to see the wedding shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These were gorgeous, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete