Monday, June 29, 2009

Reoccurring Theme??

As many of you have probably noticed by now, there seems to be a reoccurring theme with my blog entries. They seem to almost always consist of me taking pictures of Dennis looking ridiculous and then posting them online for all to see. Fear not, for today will not be an exception to that rule. So this coming weekend is the very lovely Jade's 5 year old princess birthday party, for which I will be doing facing painting. I am overly excited about the whole thing to the point that I wanted to practice beforehand. And like the sport that Dennis is, he volunteered to be my palate. The whole apartment was entertained by our proceedings.

And In response to Rachael's comment:
See!!! Totally, NOT serious.


7 comments:

  1. My favorite part is how serious you guys both look! You could be all like, "This one time at drama camp..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooooo right....we are super nerds. I didn't even realize I only posted the serious pics, but not to worry, the problem has been rectified!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well fantastic! I'm glad you guys were able to settle this with ADDITIONAL pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Who knew there was a guy who would stand (somewhat proudly, it seems) and have his picture taken with a beautiful butterfly drawn on him. I'm impressed! Really, I am.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and I loooove your business name! Plus its inspired from one of my favorite movies!

    ReplyDelete